1. Apply MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study all over the eyelid including up to the brows with a flat Brush. Using the same brush apply AlHambra from the NARS ‘And God Created the Woman’ Palette all over the paint pot.
2. Use a crease brush and sweep Bellisma on the crease and corners only.
3. Deepen the crease by using Galapagos on the corners
4. Then start drawing your eyeliner – here I’ve used Inglot Creme Black Eyeliner.
5. Darken the eyeliner by setting Black Eyeshadow from SauceBox Cosmetics on top with a small Angle Brush.
6. Curl your eyelashes, and add a coat of mascara. The lashes used here were Velour Mink eyelashes in Girl You Crazy.
As you can see, I’ve also used Shadowshields. They’re an absolute lifesaver ! They pick up all the small specks of eyeshadow and saves up on cleaning underneath. . Shadowshields are available on www.ezeenah.com